iPhone SE (2020) specs and price in Kenya
|Display||4.7″ inch Retina IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.65GHz Hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic|
|Sim Card||Nano-SIM and/or eSIM|
|Operating System||iOS 13|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Color||Black, White, Red|
iPhone SE (2020) review and unboxing videos:
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/rdIG86Igp8s” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/aXfiyuUziY0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]
iPhone SE (2020) detailed description
Apple iPhone SE (2020) has a 4.7-inch touchscreen display. 2.65GHz Hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor runs Apple iPhone SE (2020). Apple iPhone SE (2020) has a 3GB RAM and a 64GB internal storage. Apple iPhone SE (2020) has a 12MP rear camera and a 7MP front camera for selfies. Apple iPhone SE (2020) runs iOS 13 and has an 1821mAh Battery. BUY Apple iPhone SE (2020) at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi, Kenya.
iPhone SE comes with Apples A13 Bionic Chip. This is the same chip that is in the iPhone 11 Pro, meaning you get a cheap device with one of the best chipsets in the market. With A13 Bionic Chip, you get a fast device that can handle everything.
12MP Back Camera.
iPhone SE comes with a 12MP main camera at the back.
The advanced camera system with the help of the Apple A13 Bionic chip takes stunning portrait photos in Portrait Mode by blurring out the background and focusing on the subject.
With Depth control, you get a slider that lets you blur out the background before or after taking the photo for a perfect shot.
Portrait Lighting lets you choose from 6 Studio-Quality effects. This lets you choose the perfect lighting condition that makes the subject pop-out.
Smart HDR automatically detects a face and adjusts the light for a more natural-looking photo.
You can also take 4K videos using iPhone SE.
Return of the Touch-ID.
iPhone SE comes with a Touch ID at the front, just below the display. You can securely access your phone using your finger.
iPhone SE is water-resistant up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. You can use it in any weather without worrying.
iPhone SE has a 1821mAh battery. The battery may look small but it lets you watch up to 13 hours of videos on a single charge. iPhone SE also supports 18W of fast charging that takes your phone from 0 – 50% in just 30 minutes.
- 4.7″ inch Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 625 nits max brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Operating System: iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.65 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear camera 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, OIS
- Camera Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera 7 MP, f/2.2; Face detection, HDR, panorama; 1080p@30fps; gyro-EIS
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, OIS, stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)
- Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- Qi wireless charging