JBL Bar 9.1 Wireless Sound Bar
The JBL Bar 9.1 soundbar brings a surround audio experience into your own home. With the two detachable surround speakers, you can easily and wirelessly create a home cinema setup while watching a movie or playing a game. Simply click the two wireless speakers off the soundbar and place them in the desired location to create your personal home cinema setup. After 10 hours of playing time, place the speakers back on the soundbar to recharge them. Use the supplied covers to give the sides a nice finish if you want to use the detachable speakers as a surround speaker.
The four speakers in the soundbar bounce the sound off the ceiling and give you a 3D sound experience. Together with the strong bass, this soundbar is a real powerhouse. The wireless subwoofer provides even more experience and thanks to the built-in Chromecast and Airplay 2 functions, you can easily stream your favorite movie or playlist. Stream from various sources such as your smartphone with WiFi and Bluetooth support and determine where you want to place the soundbar with the supplied brackets.
Advantages of the JBL Bar 9.1
- You’ll enjoy a wireless surround sound experience, thanks to the soundbar and the removable speakers.
- The deep bass of the subwoofer ensures you’ll listen to a room-filling sound.
- Dolby Atmos reflects effects to your listening position via the ceiling so the sound is extra spacious.
- Real surround sound without the hassle
- Supplied subwoofer
- Dolby Atmos
- 4K Passthrough
What’s in the box:
- Active soundbar speaker
- Wireless powered subwoofer
- 2 Battery-powered rear speakers
- Remote control
- 2 “AAA” batteries
- Two 5′ AC power cord
- 4′ HDMI cable
- 2 Soundbar brackets
- 2 Wall-mount brackets (for Soundbar)
- 2 Rear speaker brackets
- 2 Wall-mount brackets (for rear speakers)
- 4 Machine screws
- 6 Wood-screws
- 6 Concrete-anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Wall-Mount Template
- “WiFi and Bluetooth Connection” note
- Warranty Card
- Important Safety Instructions
View the latest speakers
Also checkout the below Sound Systems: